Next to the methodology, DEESME provides this tool in the form of a spreadsheet file that will guide and provide structure to implement the proposed multiple benefits approach. Each step of the procedure is developed in a separate sheet of the file.
The business model can be considered as a master plan that describes the way in which a company creates value in order to meet its business objectives.
Reports and findings
The following publications will be added as they become available.
- Inventory of needs and requirements of NAs (KAPE, D2.1, December 2020)
- Requirement-based report on best-practice for policies on energy audits, energy management and multiple-benefits (ISI, D2.3, April 2021)
- Generic guideline on best-practice (ISI, D2.4, June 2021)
- Multiple benefits approach of energy audit (CLEOPA, D3.1, June 2021)
- Monitoring concept (ISI, D3.8, June 2021)
- The energy management system supporting the multiple benefits approach (SOG, D3.2, October 2021)
- Training documents on DEESME approach for energy auditing and energy management (CLEOPA, D3.3, October 2021)
- Set of 10 adapted national guidance documents for the implementation with the targeted national authorities (D2.5, November 2021)
- Monitoring concept (FIRE, D2.6, December 2021)
- Plan of the communication campaign (ECQ, D4.1, January 2022)
- Monitoring concept (IEECP, D4.6, April 2022)
- Intermediary monitoring report (ISI, D3.9, July 2022)
- Two workshop reports (KAPE, D2.2, September 2022)
- Intermediary monitoring report (FIRE, D2.7, November 2022)
- Intermediary monitoring report (Task 4.4, IEECP, D4.7, December 2022)
- Overview of national campaigns (SOG, CLEOPA, KAPE, ECQ, IEECP, D4.2, January 2023)
- Overview of the overall DEESME campaign (CLEOPA, D4.3, February 2023
- Report on key actors working sessions (EEIP, D4.3, February 2023
- Key actors recommendations to improve national schemes (SOG, D4.5, February 2023)
- Final proposals for the national authorities (D5.1, April 2023)
- Best practices related to multiple benefits approach applied to energy audit and management (CLEOPA, D3.7, July 2023) •Final monitoring report (FIRE, D2.8, September 2023)
- Final monitoring report (ISI, D3.10, September 2023)
- Final monitoring report on the attractiveness of DEESME approach (IEECP, D4.8, September 2023)
- Outcome report of meetings organised with the National Authorities (D5.2, September 2023)
- Tailored direct recommendations to the National Authorities and country reports on the outcome of direct support (D5.3, September 2023)
- Monitoring report (IEECP, D5.6, September 2023)
Videos and multimedia
Infographics, brochures, posters
Find here other ongoing research projects and initiatives that DEESME partners with, sharing results and supporting each other’s in communication activities. You will for instance find us collaborating in collaborative events, papers and briefs. As more and more projects are delivered and generate valuable outputs and policy recommendations, it was time to gather and build on each others’ strength and knowledge!